Staff Advisory Council
Thursday, August 9, 2007
1:00 – 3:00 p.m., 234 Grace Hall
Present: Bobbi McMahon, Joy Schosker, Sharon Konopka, Frederick Sonneborn, Diana Singleton, Kathy Stopczynski, Kevin Jones, Joe Wheeler, Kathy Troth, Barb Wadley
Excused: Lori Marsh, Janice Owens, Marie Revak, Patricia Smith, Amie Davis
Unexcused: Penny McIntire, , Paula Muhlherr, John Mackowicz, Peggy Van Kirk, Paul Hendershott, Mo Marnocha
HR Liaison: John Whelan
- Call to Order
The meeting was called to order at 1:00 p.m. by Bobbi McMahon.
- Approval of July 12, 2007 Council Minutes
Diana Singleton made a motion to approve the minutes and Kevin Jones seconded.
- Committee Reviews
The Parking Appeals Committee met recently and will probably meet again soon.
The Bi-laws and agenda were recently added to the web-page.
IV. Additional Business
- The sweep and #7 will open on August 13th at the Library circle. Due to popular demand it will go back to the library from the Eck Visitor Center. Transpo can’t go to both the Eck Center and the Library and stay on a 30-minute schedule.
- Sweep and #7 are public bus routes not private ND buses.
- Question came up about adding staff shuttle services other than from B lot to Main building. One suggestion was to make a stop by the old security building for people who park in D6 lot.
- Dan will look into possibilities about other possible routes for the staff shuttle
With no further topics to discuss, Sharon Konopka made a motion to adjourn at 2:17 p.m. The motion was seconded by Joy Schosker and passed.