Staff Advisory Council
Thursday, November 8, 2007
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Notre Dame Room, Lafortune Center
Present: Amie Davis, Laura Gerber, Penny McIntire, Patricia Smith, Sharon Konopka, Frederick Sonneborn, Diana Singleton, Kathy Stopczynski, Janice Owens, Joe Wheeler, Kathy Troth, Barb Wadley, Joy Schosker
Excused: Mo Marnocha
Unexcused: John Mackowicz, Marie Revak, Kevin Jones
HR Liaison: John Whelan
- Call to Order
The meeting was called to order at 1:03 p.m. by Patty Smith.
- Approval of October 11, 2007 Council Minutes
Penny McIntire made a motion to approve the minutes and Joy Schosker seconded.
- Committee Reviews
Compassion fund now has a link on the SAC website.
A request has recently come in. The committee is deliberating.
IV. Additional Business
Rec Sports Classes
- A question was raised about an apparent increase in costs for exercise classes. Patty Smith plans to look into this question.
- A concern was raised about poor service from Medco. This includes poor communication to employees. John Whelan agreed to pass along this feedback.
- Kathy Stopcynski was elected to the position of vice chair of SAC to replace Lori Marsh who has recently left SAC.
- Joy Schosker was elected to the position of secretary/treasurer to replace Bobbi McMahon who has recently left SAC.
- Kathy Stopczynski will now become the SAC representative on the Compassion Fund in replacement of Lori Marsh.
- Joe Wheeler, Diana Singleton, Amie Davis and Patty Smith will all work on the election committee.
With no further topics to discuss, Lori Marsh made a motion to adjourn at 2:30 p.m. The motion was seconded by Sharon Konopka and passed.